Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun Marshmallow Bars



I made these tasty treats for Mother's Day/Harvey's birthday last weekend. We were at the winery & I thought cake would be too messy & hard to eat outside (plus, icing melts!) I still wanted him to have something cake-like though, so I whipped these up! They were super rich & everyone enjoyed them!

Ingredients:
1 package Devil's Food cake mix (do NOT prepare like regular cake mix!)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup water
1 egg
3 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup M&Ms

Directions:
-Combine cake mix, butter, water & egg.
-Press into a greasted 13x9 pan.
-Bake at 375* for 20-22 minutes. Take it out.
-Sprinkle with marshmallows & M&Ms.
-Bake 2-3 minutes longer.

Super easy! I was able to whip it up at 10PM the night before. & it seems like everyone liked it since it ended up looking like this:

0 comments: